Sunday, September 13, 2009

Starting a blog with all my free time!

Well, at this point I figure I don't have enough on my plate already and I tend to get about 5 hours of sleep a night, so why not use that time to blog! Ha! I guess I'll get all the widgets and gadgets figured out as I go but for now, just a starting page.

J2E2R2 comes from when Jay and I first got married. Our initials are exactly the same so my dad called us J2 (J squared). Mostly in written communication, but sometimes in person. Then came Evan - J2+E; then Erin - J2E2; then Ryan - J2E2 + R; and now Reagan - J2E2R2. It's how I sign my cards to my dad and sometimes to other people too. Easier than writing everyone's name out! So there you have it. I guess if we have any more kids we'll have to have 2 more to keep things balanced!

1 comment:

  1. Way to start a blog!! The name idea is too cute. I cannot believe I am your first comment. I AM NOT a stalker! I just have to tell you--you NEED those 5 hours of sleep for your immunity. 2 out of 3 of boys are sick and immunity is on my mind as we play the lysol and wait game. I got the link off of Angie's blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete